Vern’s Creekside Retreat is a delightful modular home on 1 acre of lush green grass with the Fish Haven Stream running alongside one end of the property. It is the perfect spot for your next reunion with your relatives with all their RV”s and tents. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and plenty of green grass and large trees. Sleeps 12 in beds. Limited to 15 in the home and 50 on the property.
Visit the What to Bring page for more information on what you need to bring to enjoy your stay.
- Within walking distance of Glady’s Market & Deli
- Newer 3 bedroom, 2 bath modular home with new furniture and a fireplace!
- Sleeps 12 in beds (3 queens & 1 full, 4 twins) (maximum 15 in the home-excluding children under 3 years of age)
- For larger groups up to 50 people, RV’s allowed in designated parking areas. Tenting allowed on the grass areas. Well maintained lawns.
- Great room with Satellite TV, DVD & VHS player & large fully furnished kitchen.
- Located on 1 acre of lush green grass & trees with a stream running along side of it.
- Fully equipped Kitchen, (18 cu ft frig, range, microwave, dishwasher), and all the small appliances you could want for your reunion
- Washer and Dryer
- Kitchen towels provided. Bring your own bath towels or call to request some.
Living Rooms and Activity Rooms
- One TV with VCR/DVD Player
- Master Bedroom split floor plan with a Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: Bunk beds w/ a full bed on the bottom and twin on the top & One bunk bed with 2 twin beds
- Living Room with a twin sofa sleeper and a queen sofa sleeper
- View our floorplans for more information
- Bed linens, comforters & kitchen towels are provided
- 2 bathrooms
- All bathrooms have tub or shower/vanity sink/mirrors
- Redwood deck with gas BBQ and picnic table and handicap ranp
- Camping allowed on the lawn, RV’s allowed in designated parking areas.
- Picnic table with great lawns and trees
- Stream-side Fire pit with log seating
- Located near the snowmobile & ATV trail which accesses the Hardware Ranch Complex. Over 350 miles of groomed trails through National Forest-unbelievable views and scenery. Great spot for hunting, snowmobiling or cross country skiing.
- Beaver Mountain Ski Resort is only 15-20 minutes away and is one of Utah’s best kept secrets. Over 664 ski-able acres, Beaver has well-maintained slopes, northeastern exposure for morning sun and avalanche-free conditions.
- Not far from the Bear Lake State Marina & Beach
- Located up Fish Haven Canyon Road near ATV & snowmobile trails