Condo Rules & Instructions – Harbor Village Resort Condo 902-#3
**Fines may be imposed by the city or the HOA for not following some of these rules**
Very Important Rules
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out time is 11a.m. No exceptions!
- This property is limited to 10 persons per the city.
- NO smoking, NO pets on the premises. This property has been pet free so no worries about your allergies. There is a $200 fine for not following these rules.
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. Turn exterior lights off before 9 p.m. We do not want to disturb our neighbors. Also, no loud parties are allowed!
- Please take off your shoes if they get muddy and leave near the door on the mats
- No fireworks permitted – ever.
- Be sure to NOT pour any grease or chemicals, facial tissue, diapers, etc down the drain or toilet.
- On a daily basis gather all the trash in the garbage bags and take to the dumpsters. Dumpster directions: from Hwy 30 & Buttercup Lane go west one block or 2 driveways and turn right-you will see the dumpsters ahead.
- Please keep showers to a minimum time and baths to a minimum amount of water as there is only one water heater.
- Please bring your own wash cloths, bath & beach towels. We do provide a good supply of kitchen linens.
- Please do not turn the refrigerator too cold-it will freeze up. Please allow the frig to cool your warm food at least 24 hours before calling us with problems. This is a natural adjustment when putting room temp food in the frig.
- BBQ: Please call us if the propane tank is low. You may also get propane at the Lakeview Market
- Fireplace: Please let us know how it works
- Pool Access in Summer: Hanging behind the front door is the key card for entrance to the outdoor pool. There is a $25 charge for not leaving the key card for the pool.
- Parking is limited to the following: Two spaces in front of the property. Trailers or other cars are to be parked in the area just east of the Lighthouse.
- For snow removal please call the housekeeper (435-881-1560) or property manager (520-404-5211). The city (435-946-2901) removes the snow from the street, not driveway. Please call the property manager or housekeeper for snow removal from the parking spots and the stairs.
- Please put kitchen items where they belong along with all other items.
- Extra paper towels should be in the cabinet above the refrigerator;
- Extra toilet tissue is located under each sink of each bathroom.
- NO camping, tents, or RVs allowed.
- Please do not trespass onto our neighbors’ property.
- The speed limit for ATV’s is 15mph & 20 mph for cars.
- Fire pits are not allowed. Gas & Charcol BBQ’s are allowed
- Please take special precaution if your young children are sleeping on any mattress that the mattresses do not get soiled or wet. All the beds have clean sheets. We suggest you bring sleeping bags for the ones who want to sleep on the floor and possibly the futons.
- Please do not sit on the comforters in order to keep them in good shape. Many are not washable, just dry cleanable. Just lift up the edge of the comforter to sit on the beds, please. With so many people using sunscreen & suntan oils, the comforters can get ruined very quickly.
- All the beds have clean sheets. Remaining bedding (sheets & matt pads) for the sofa sleeper will be on a shelf in the living room. Call to request the bedding for the sofa sleeper.
- Do not raise the wood blinds. Feel free to adjust them in the open or closed position. Close in the morning, open at 11am. By doing this you will keep the condo cooler. Cross ventalation works well by opening the windows. Please turn off the AC if you do this. Do not set the thermostat lower than 75 degrees as it will freeze up.
- We prefer only adults or knowledgeable youth operate the electronic equipment (TV, VCR, DVD) & HV.
- Hooking up games to the TVs is not allowed. You will be responsible for the cost of a technician to fix it.
- Don’t leave any liquids on the furniture.
- Please do not overstuff washers.
- Lost & Found: We are not responsible for items left at the Condo. They will be discarded after 30 days. $25 charge to return items.
- Call Joyce at 520-404-5211 or 888-296-8636 if you have any question or problems
- 24 hour contact person: Joyce cell: 520-404-5211, 208-945-1400 (summer) or Joanne cell: 435-881-1560, home 435-946-3272.
Questions? Visit our Questions and Answers page.