Grizzly Bear Cabin is a delightful beachfront home on 2 acres of lush green grass with Bear Lake just beyond the grass. It is the perfect spot for your next family get together. It has 10 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, and plenty of green grass and large trees. Limited to 36 on the property.
Winner of People’s Choice Award and Best Floor Plan in the Parade of Homes 2012
Visit the What to Bring page for more information on what you need to bring to enjoy your stay.
- 10 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms with 6000 sq. ft. of living area ON THE BEACH.
- Sleeps 28 in beds. Pillow top & Memory foam mattresses.
- Located on 2 acres with a large lawn, grassy meadow, and trees
- 20′ x 26′ Great Room with 50″ plasma TV with satellite TV and local channels, Blu-Ray DVD
- 24′ X 31′ Game Room has a pool table, game table, jukebox, arcade game console with 50 games, 55″ LED TV with satellite TV and local channels, Blu-Ray DVD
- Exterior ping pong table and plenty of seating for everyone to enjoy themselves
- Non-smoking house, no pets, wireless high-speed internet
- Fully equipped kitchen for large groups: Two 25CF refrigerators, gas oven/range, 2nd oven, crock pots, waffle makers, mixers, blender, toasters & many others
- 2 dishwashers, 2 dining areas
- Gas bar-b-que grill; Patios in front and back with patio furniture
- All bed linens & kitchen towels are provided, two 50 gallon hot water heaters
- Home theater room with HDTV projector and 100″ screen
- Horseshoes, playground set, volleyball, tetherball, fire pit with campfire seating
- Groomed lawns can be used for camping out
- Located just past the 4 mile marker on Hwy 89 in the town limits of Fish Haven
- Near snowmobile & ATV trail which accesses the Hardware Ranch Complex. Over 350 miles of groomed trails thru National Forest-unbelievable views and scenery. Views of Bear Lake from Lodge.
- Beaver Mountain Ski Resort is only 25 minutes away and is one of Utah’s best kept secrets. Over 664 ski-able acres, Beaver has well-maintained slopes, northeastern exposure for morning sun and avalanche-free conditions.
- No smoking, no pets.
- $10/person/night over 30 people. RV’s & tenting allowed
- Special Rates for 2012: $100/night discount thru Dec 31st
- Within walking distance of Bear Lake
- Brand new 10 bedroom, 6 bath cabin on the beach!
- Sleeps 28 in beds (1 king, 13 queens & 8 sleeping mats) (maximum 40 in the cabin-)
- Well maintained lawns and located on acreage.
- Living room with Satellite TV, DVD player player & large fully furnished kitchen.
- Located on 2 acres of lush green grass & trees.
- Wireless internet
- Fully equipped Kitchen, (two dishwashers, two 25 cu ft frig, gas range, microwave), and all the small appliances you could want for your reunion
- 3 Washers and 3 Dryers
- Kitchen towels provided. Bring your own bath & beach towels or call to request some.
Living Rooms and Activity Rooms
- Wall mount TVs with VCR/DVD Player in both Living room
- Pool table in the game room
- Great Room
- View our floorplans for more information
- Bed linens, comforters & kitchen towels are provided
- 2.5 bathrooms
- All bathrooms have tub or shower/vanity sink/mirrors except the half bath
- Master bathroom has separate shower and garden tub
- 10′ x 34′ deck with gas BBQ and picnic table
- Camping allowed in the back fenced yard as long as it does not exceed the limit of people & you do not disturb the neighbors.
- Picnic table with great lawns and trees
- Portable Fire pit
- Ping Pong table and extra frig in the garage
- Located near the snowmobile & ATV trail which accesses the Hardware Ranch Complex. Over 350 miles of groomed trails thru National Forest-unbelievable views and scenery. Great spot for hunting, snowmobiling or cross country shiing.
- Beaver Mountain Ski Resort is only 15-20 minutes away and is one of Utah’s best kept secrets. Over 664 ski-able acres, Beaver has well-maintained slopes, northeastern exposure for morning sun and avalanche-free conditions.
- 3.5 miles from the Bear Lake State Marina