Lodge Rules & Instructions – The Gathering Place
Very Important Rules
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out time is 11a.m. No exceptions!
- Limit of 16 people over the age of 3 staying on property.
- NO smoking, NO pets, and NO alcohol on the premises. There is a $200 fine for not following these rules.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. We do not want to disturb our neighbors.
- No shoes allowed in the cabin.
- No food allowed upstairs.
- Don’t use metal utensils on the pans.
- Be sure to NOT pour any grease or chemicals, facial tissue, diapers, etc down the drain or toilet.
- Water Use: Please keep showers to a minimum time and baths to a minimum amount of water. Don’t plan on doing your laundry at the cabin. It is only for emergencies. It is very taxing on our septic system with showers & washing all the sheets twice a week.
- Please bring your own wash cloths, bath & beach towels. We do provide a good supply of kitchen linens.
- Parking is limited to the north area up to the fence. Do not park on grass around the cabin. Drive slowly thru the property and do not disturb the RV renters right down on the beach.
- Please put kitchen items where they belong along with all other items.
- Extra paper towels should be in the cabinet above the refrigerator; Extra toilet tissue is located under each sink of each bathroom.
- Use precaution when using the fire ring. Keep a bucket of water nearby to put out the fire after use. Fires may be restricted from time to time. Please check prior to arrival.
- Keep all of your group on the upper area (5 acres) or on the path down to the beach. The camping/RV area down the hill is not part of this rental. There are not many fence lines up.
- We have to keep watering the lawns during your stay in order to keep the lawns looking this green. We try to water areas that you use after dark and areas that you normally don’t use during the day.
- Please take special precaution if your young children are sleeping on any mattress that the mattresses do not get soiled or wet.All the beds have clean sheets. We suggest you bring sleeping bags for the ones who want to sleep on the floor and possibly the futons.
- Please do not sit on the comforters in order to keep them in good shape. Many are not washable, just dry cleanable. Just lift up the edge of the comforter to sit on the beds.
- We prefer only adults or knowledgeable youth operate the electronic equipment (TV, VCR, DVD) & HV.
- Please read the instructions for the fireplace before using.
- Lost & Found: We are not responsible for items left at the Lodge. They will be discarded after 30 days.
Questions? Visit our Questions and Answers page.