Lodge Rules & Instructions – Fish Haven Creek Lodge
Very Important Rules
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out time is 11a.m. No exceptions!
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. We do not want to disturb our neighbors.
- We have put leather sofas in the great room. Please take special care of these. Keep sun, food and liquids off them.
- NO smoking, NO pets on the premises. This property has been pet free so no worries about your allergies. There is a $200 fine for not following these rules.
- Do not use metal utensils on the pans.
- Do not overstuff the washer.
- Do not raise the wood blinds. Feel free to adjust them in the open or closed position.
- We are on a septic system: Be sure to not pour any grease, chemicals or bleach down the drain or toilets.
- Water usage: Please keep showers to a minimum time and baths to a minimum amount of water. Don’t plan on doing your laundry at the Lodge. It is only for emergencies. It is very taxing on our septic system with washing all the sheets twice a week.
- Be sure to bring your own wash cloths, bath & beach towels. We do provide a good supply of kitchen linens
- Please park all trucks, RV’s on the left up to the bushes & close together-7 spaces. Park all mini-vans & smaller on the right up to & on the grass & close together-5 spaces. Do not block the garage doors-leave a wide turn around space. Extra parking for trailers & cars are available across the stream-not boats.
- Please put kitchen items where they belong along with all other items.
- Extra paper towels should be in the cabinet above the fridge; extra toilet paper is located underneath the sink in each bathroom.
- Use precaution when using the fire ring. Keep a bucket of water nearby to put out the fire.
- Please do not trespass onto our neighbors’ property. Stay within the fenced just around near the Lodge.
- We have to keep watering the lawns during your stay in order to keep the lawns looking this green. We try to water areas that you use after dark and areas that you normally don’t use during the day.
- A stream runs diagonal across the property from Fish Haven Creek. This runs all year so you will need to watch the children that they don’t fall in. It varies in width: 4-10 feet & about 1 foot deep at times.
- We have locked the gates in the backyard play area so the little children are locked in the backyard.
- Snowmobiles and ATV’s may drive alongside Hwy 89 to get into the back country in Idaho, not in Utah. You can access the canyons by going north and turning left just past St Charles Post Office. That will take you into Green Canyon or by going up Fish Haven Canyon Road which accesses all the backcountry trails.
- We have put pillow-top mattresses throughout the lodge. Please take special precaution if your young children are sleeping on them that the mattresses do not get soiled or wet.
- All the beds have clean sheets, remaining bedding for the futons are available upon request. The downstairs futon linens are located in the armoire. The upstairs bedrooms with futons have bedding in the closets.
- Please do not sit on the comforters as they cost $100-250 ea and we want to keep them in good shape. Just lift up the edge of the comforter to sit on the beds. The comforters are not washable and are dry clean only. Please read instructions for futon use.
- Keep in mind that you will be responsible for any damage including the pool table, etc. Do not try to move the pool table or get up on it. It has been professionally installed and leveled and would cost $300+ to be reinstalled, leveled or felt replaced.
- We prefer only adults or knowledgeable youth operate the electronic equipment (TV, VCR, DVD) & HVAC.You will be responsible for the cost to have a technician reset the satellite system and cords.
- Please put back everything as you found it so the housekeeper will have less work. Don’t move the furniture.
- Kitchen Phone is for outgoing calls only. Keep the ringer off- used for incoming faxes to the garage office.
- Long distance calls can be made by using a calling card. Local calls are free.
- The wireless internet-wep key is “1212121212”.
- Please don’t let the children peel off the rubber on the ping pong paddles or throw pool table balls.
- There are some first aid items in the upstairs master bathroom medicine cabinet and drawers.
- Lost & Found: We are not responsible for items left at the Lodge. They will be discarded after 30 days
Questions? Visit our Questions and Answers page.