Fish Haven Creek is the perfect spot for your next family reunion. It’s one of our larger, more spacious lodges, 14-16 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Nestled in Fish Haven Canyon with gorgeous views of the mountains, meandering stream, trees and green grass. You can even see Bear Lake. We’ve got everything you need. Perfect for Youth conferences, girls or young women camps, or youth retreats. It is secluded with a lot of open space and lots of grass for camping.
Visit the What to Bring page for more information on what you need to bring to enjoy your stay.
- Sleeps 54 in beds & futons.
- Seven family suites available.
- Located on 2 acres with grassy meadows, trees, and a stream
- Telephone for outgoing calls
- Wireless High speed internet
- Four 50 gallon hot water heaters
- Fully equipped kitchen for large groups
- breakfast room seats 12
- Dining hall seats 50
- Refrigerators: one 25CF, one 21CF, & one smaller, one freezer
- 2 glass top oven ranges
- 2 dishwashers
- Built-in microwave and fully equipped kitchen
- Crock pots, waffle makers, mixers, blender, roasters, & many others appliances
- Two Washers and Two Dryers, plus Two more in the garage
Living Rooms and Activity Rooms
- 20 x 26 Great Room with Large screen TV with VCR & DVD
- Dish Network and local channels
- Additional living room with big screen TV & VCR & DVD
- 24′ X 31′ Game Room
- Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Foosball, Game tables
- 14-16 bedrooms, 7 are family suites
- We plan to have 2 additional bedrooms in June of 2014
- 12-14 Queen & 4 King beds with Pillow top mattresses.
- The 9 Futons have innerspring mattresses
- View our floorplans for more information
- 9 bathrooms
- All bathrooms have tub/shower/vanity sink/mirrors
- Two Gas BBQ grills
- Patios in front and back
- Patio furniture
- Fire pit w/ campfire seating
- Horseshoes, playground set, volleyball, and tetherball
- Groomed lawns can be used for camping
- Camping & RVs/tent trailers allowed