Lodge Rules & Instructions – Elk Ridge Lodge
Very Important Rules
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out time is 11a.m. No exceptions!
- This property is limited to 20 persons over 3 years of age per the city. (Max 14 adults)
- NO smoking, NO pets on the premises. This property has been pet free so no worries about your allergies. There is a $200 fine for not following these rules.
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. Turn exterior lights off before 9 p.m. We do not want to disturb our neighbors. Also, no loud parties are allowed!
- Please take off your shoes if they get muddy and leave near the door on the mats
- No fireworks permitted – ever.
- Be sure to NOT pour any grease or chemicals, facial tissue, diapers, etc down the drain or toilet.
- On a daily basis gather all the trash in the garbage bags and take to the dumpsters. Dumpster directions: from Hwy 30 & Buttercup Lane go west one block or 2 driveways and turn right-you will see the dumpsters ahead.
- Please keep showers to a minimum time and baths to a minimum amount of water as there is only one water heater.
- Please bring your own wash cloths, bath & beach towels. We do provide a good supply of kitchen linens.
- Parking is limited to 11 spots on the property. Do NOT park on or within 5’ of the street pavement-you will be fined. We have new deep parking spots for 3-6 more vehicles, ideal for a boat & vehicle attached.
- For snow removal please call the housekeeper (435-881-1560) or property manager (520-404-5211). The city (435-946-2901) removes the snow from the street, not driveway. Please call the property manager or housekeeper for snow removal from the parking area.
- Please put kitchen items where they belong along with all other items.
- Extra paper towels should be in the cabinet above the refrigerator; Extra toilet tissue is located under each sink of each bathroom.
- NO camping, tents, or RVs allowed.
- Please do not trespass onto our neighbors’ property.
- The speed limit for ATV’s is 15mph & 20 mph for cars.
- Fire rings may be restricted from time to time. You must have permission from the manager to use them.
- Please take special precaution if your young children are sleeping on any mattress that the mattresses do not get soiled or wet.All the beds have clean sheets. We suggest you bring sleeping bags for the ones who want to sleep on the floor and possibly the futons.
- Please do not sit on the comforters in order to keep them in good shape. Many are not washable, just dry cleanable. Just lift up the edge of the comforter to sit on the beds, please. With so many people using sunscreen & suntan oils, the comforters can get ruined very quickly.
- All the beds have clean sheets; remaining bedding for the futon is the drawer of armoire in the loft.
- Do not raise the wood blinds. Feel free to adjust them in the open or closed position. Close in the morning, open at 11am. By doing this you will keep the lodge cooler. An air conditioner is in the loft. Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- There is a gas heater in the great room that looks like a fireplace. Do not try to pry open the gas heater-it can only be controlled by the thermostat in the hallway.
- We prefer only adults or knowledgeable youth operate the electronic equipment (TV, VCR, DVD) & HV. Hooking up games to the TVs is not allowed.
- Don’t leave any liquids on the furniture.
- Please do not overstuff washers.
- Please don’t let the children peel off the rubber on the ping pong paddles.
- There is both wired and wireless internet. The WEP key is 1212121212
- Lost & Found: We are not responsible for items left at the Lodge. They will be discarded after 30 days.
- Call Joyce at 520-404-5211 or 888-296-8636 if you have any question or problems
- 24 hour contact person: Joyce cell: 520-404-5211, 208-945-1400 (summer) or Joanne cell: 435-881-1560, home 435-946-3272.
Questions? Visit our Questions and Answers page.