Elk Ridge Lodge is the perfect spot for your family reunion. It’s a Charming full log cabin with 5 bedrooms and a huge loft with 3 king beds (6 bedroom equivalant), outdoor and indoor fun and activities, and an awesome view of the lake.
Visit the What to Bring page for more information on what you need to bring to enjoy your stay.
- Newer 3000 sq ft Full Log Cabin with 6 bedrooms
- Telephone and high-speed Internet with all new furniture!
- Sleeps 20 in beds (Pillow-top mattresses: 5 kings,4 queens,1 futon)
- Extensive views of Bear Lake’s turquoise blue waters
- Near the Bear Lake State Marina & Beach
- All new furniture, leather sofas
- Large dining area & table with 10 chairs plus round table and 4 chairs plus 3 bar stools
- Max occupancy is 16 over the age of 3. No smoking or pets.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (BI microwave, range, fridge & dishwasher)
- Crock pot, 4 square waffle maker, pancake griddle, electric skillet, mixer, blender
- Washer and Dryer
- Kitchen towels & dish cloths are provided
Living Rooms and Activity Rooms
- Great room on the main level with a superb view of Bear Lake
- Pool table, foosball,
- Family room on lower level with 42” Flat screen HDTV, DVD/VCR player,& satellite TV, foosball table, & leather furniture
- Upstairs loft with pool table and another Big TV, satellite TV & movies for the kids
- 6 bedrooms includes the Loft, sleeps 20
- View the floorplan for more information
- All comforters and linens are provided
- Master bedroom on main level has a wall mounted flat screen 32” HDTV w/ satellite TV
- 3 bathrooms all with tub/shower, vanity & sink
- Enjoy evening around the firepit.
- Lots of decks with wrought-iron tables & chairs to seat 12 plus 6 Adirondack chairs
- Tetherball, Playground set and Horseshoes
- Kids outdoor play set and lots of green grass
- Gas BBQ grill and wrought iron table and chairs to enjoy an outdoor dinner
- Located near snowmobile & ATV trails which access the Hardware Ranch Complex. Over 350 miles of groomed trails thru National Forest-unbelievable views and scenery
- Beaver Mountain Ski Resort is only 15 minutes away and is one of Utah’s best kept secrets. Over 664 ski-able acres, Beaver has well-maintained slopes, northeastern exposure for morning sun and avalanche-free conditions