Aspen Creek Lodge is the perfect spot for your next getaway. It’s a nice and cozy full log cabin with 4 bedrooms, small loft, 3.5 bathrooms, a jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom and an awesome view of the lake from the expansive decks.
Visit the What to Bring page for more information on what you need to bring to enjoy your stay.
- Newer 4 bedroom Lodge with sleeping loft (5 bedroom equivilant)!
- Log cabin with hand cut oak flooring, tongue & groove walls & ceilings
- Slate floors in bathrooms and shower surrounds
- Near the Bear Lake State Marina, just one mile
- Central heating/air conditioning/ceiling fans
- Maximum 16 people over the age of 3
- Over 2250 square feet without the game room
- Fully equipped Kitchen, with granite countertops,
- Stainless steel fridge, microwave, solid surface oven/range, & dishwasher
- Many small appliances
- Two Washers and Two Dryers
- Kitchen towels are provided
Living Rooms and Activity Rooms
- Great room with rock fireplace
- Loft with 2 Futons and TV w/ DVD player
- One TV with VCR/DVD Player
- Game room in the basement with ping pong & foosball and air hockey.
- Sleeps 19
- View our floorplans for more information
- Queen bed in each bedroom
- Loft has 2 futons
- All bed linens are provided
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Master has a jacuzzi tub and separate shower
- All bathrooms have tub/shower/vanity sink/mirrors
- Located just one mile from the marina
- Playground set
- Gas BBQ & Wrought-iron patio furniture to seat 16 on huge wrap around deck
- Extensive views of Bear Lake’s turquoise blue waters